Saturday, April 08, 2006

Thank you Craig

I have gotten so much from Craigslist in my life, and the service is all free. I found a roommate and my current apartment (rent stabilized!) there, I have found furniture there, sold furniture, bought a sewing machine, a laptop, and found yard sales.

Now I'm planning my wedding there.

Two links a budget, long distance wedding planner needs to know about:

Craigslist Event Services
http://boston.craigslist.org/evs/ (insert your city here)
I found my photographer and my florist here, they are both excellent.

WedFo
There are some sweethearts on this forum, and some heartless wenches, but they will tell you straight up and down whether you have a good idea or not.
VeilFo
Not-so-secret forum spun off of WedFo with a dose of civility. I helped start this forum, and I named it, so I'm more than a little proud of how well it has sustained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home